Thursday, March 4, 2010

I AM A PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST

Hey dolls ♥
So - i have fantastic news!
I AM A PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP ARTIST!I am so happy & I worked really hard to reach this goal :)
I have my professional certificate & everything and I am going to be applying for M.A.C., Bobbi Brown, Make Up For Ever, Laura Mercier & theBalm Pro Cards, so excited!!I am really proud of myself, this year is off to an incredible start!
I'm still only 17 years old and I've already graduated high school 6 months early with honors & a regents diploma & now I am already a PROFESSIONAL MAKE-UP ARTIST!!
I really couldn't be any happier, i love my life ;)

XOXO
CHLOÉ

1 comment:

  1. wow congrats doll!you only 17!that is so cool that you passed with honor and already are a make up artist!well congrats again (this is the 3rd time I wish you LOL)

    ReplyDelete