Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sephora Haul & Happy Valentines Day!


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ♥ I hope that everyone has a great valentines day & enjoy eating all those yummy chocolates, smelling a fresh bouquet of gorgeous roses and looking beautiful wearing your red & pink outfits :) ENJOY YOUR VALENTINES DAY!!

This week has been wonderful! One thing that I really wanted to do that I haven't done in a while was to go to Sephora. I usually go to the one on 42nd (times square) but this time I went to the Sephora on 34th street, because I really wanted to stop by Victorias Secret. I just needed to return & exchange something at victorias secret, so that was really quick. The main event was definitely SEPHORA :)

I am going to be doing a haul & review video on my youtube today of the products that I bought there on Thursday. But here is a quick little haul for all you bloggers!

TheBalm BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer SPF 18 in Medium ($25)
TheBalm Shady Lady Vol.2 ($39.50)

Sephora "Tricks of The Trade" Anti-Shine Primer ($18)


Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler ($19)Lip Additude - Star in hot pink ($12)
Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation in 209 ($32)
And I got Philosophy Eye Believe ($30) for my mom!
So, thats my lovely haul from Sephora this Thursday. I don't have actual photos of the products from my camera yet, so as of now- I just took the photos from the Sephora website. I will have a haul & review on my youtube tonight :)

So, I'm gonna go start to get ready & film some nice youtube videos!
♥ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ♥

XOXO
CHLOÉ

No comments:

Post a Comment