Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Classic Pin-up look for Valentines Day!

So the blizzard has finally hit NYC & we are COVERED in snow!!!
It looks so beautiful, but it is so so soo cold and its pretty much impossible to drive or go anywhere other then your front yard (to shovel) or backyard (to play in the snow!)

I just uploaded a valentines day makeup tutorial to my youtube channel. I did a sexy, but still classic, pin-up girl look from the 1940's / 1950's.

Check out my tutorial!

The products used were as follows :
- ELF eyelid primer
- ELF mineral eyeshadow in celebrity
- ELF mineral eyeshadow in confident
- ELF liquid eyeliner in black
- Covergirl lash blast in very black
- Sephora eyeshadow brush #22
- Sephora powder brush #49
- ELF complexion brush
- ELF blush in mellow mauve
- ELF lip stain in red carpet
- Aziza lipgloss (color unknown)

I also have another video doing a review on some beautiful nails from broadway nails. See it here!

Dont forget to check out my twitter as well : ChloeBeautyNYC

XOXO
Chloé

No comments:

Post a Comment