Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Can't Wait To Get Back To The Beach!

...Back To The Beach, the new M.A.C. collection that is!!!
So, I received this pretty little seashell invite in the mail a few days ago.

"TO THE BEACH -You and a friend are invited to a privileged sneak peek...
A sensual surf side celebration of the joys and pleasures of marine life.
Out summer
bronzing collection is to
o cool, yet too haute to miss. SEE YOU AT THE BEACH."

Obviously, I am very excited to go to this event & even more excited to get some of the new items from this new collection. The M.A.C. Back To The Beach collection hits counters May 27th, but these are the things on my wishlist that I will be picking up at the sneak peek event!

MAC Lipglass in 'Easy Lounger': Light Baby Pink with Multi-Dimensional Pearl
& in 'Splashing': Mid-Tone Blue Pink with Soft Gold Pearl
MAC Lip Pencil in 'Life’s a Breeze': Soft Pink
MAC Lipstick in 'Lazy Day': Light Dirty Blue Pink (Lustre)
MAC Bronzing Powder in 'Golden': Muted Golden Tan-Beige with Golden Shimmer
MAC Powder Blush in 'Hipness': Intense Coral with Soft White Pearl (Frost)
MAC To The Beach BagAs you've probably noticed, I love this collection because of how well it compliments my signature look! Pretty pink lips, bronzed skin & a pink flushed cheek!
GORGEOUS & perfect for any season, especially summer!

XOXO CHLOÉ

No comments:

Post a Comment