Friday, August 12, 2011

Moscow & Odessa :)

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to make a video before I left America, but I have been so busy with my new job lately & packing & preparing for my trip that I didnt have anytime to make you guys a video letting you all know whats been up lately & what I'm doing. Anywayyyyy - right now I am writing this from Odessa, Ukraine - I am here on vacation. I am going to be in Moscow, Russia and Odessa, Ukraine. I've been out of America since August 3rd and I am going to be coming back to NYC on August 18th :( wahhh I hate coming back to America - I really am convinced that I could just stay here forever. its beautiful.

So, just wanted to give that little update & hopefully when I arrive back in NYC I can get back into the YouTube & blogging scene. Until then, I will be enjoying Moscow & Odessa!! Speak to you all soon :)

XOXO Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment