Thursday, November 18, 2010

Eric Jimenez

When I went to the Urban Decay Book of Shadows III event I was lucky enough to meet one of my idols - Eric Jimenez! Eric Jimenez is the head international makeup artist for Urban Decay. Besides having one of the best jobs in the world, Eric is also one of the most kind people that I have ever met. He really has a true passion for makeup and he really cares about making everyone feel & look beautiful!!

 Three fun facts that I learned while speaking to Eric:
• He started selling Avon door to door at a very young age with his mother.
• He owned his own cowboy hat company!! (pre-UD days!)
• He began working with Benefit and then started working with Urban Decay 5 years ago.

Of course, I had to ask Eric what are the top 5 Urban Decay products that he would recommend for every makeup lover! These are the top 5 products that made the cut!
The Original Primer Potion!! And now Urban Decay has a Pro size primer potion in a squeeze tube = HEAVEN!!! This is a necessary makeup item in everyone makeup collection!
The 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil!! And now you can get your hands on the 24/7 Jackpot!! Besides just being a kick-ass eyeliner, these pencils can also be smudged & worn as eyeshadow!
All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray! (There also is one for oily skin - I loveeeeee that one! - as well as one for dry skin!) A few spritzes of this & your gorgeous face will last all night! I use this everyday so my makeup lasts through school & work!
Lip Junkie Lip Gloss! These lip glosses are amazing! (check out my review & swatches HERE) A perfect long lasting, non-sticky gloss with a beautiful wide-range of colors!
Eyeshadows! yesss :) I absolutely love the Urban Decay eyeshadows! With a very low amount of binders & very high pigment, these shadows are long lasting, smooth & extremely pigmented!

Eric greeting Urban Decay fans waiting on line for the Book Of Shadows III event!
Meeting Eric was absolutely amazing & he is such a HUGE inspiration to me!

♥ XOXO, Chloé

No comments:

Post a Comment