Glamorous Golds & Pinks!
1. Starting with a clean face, first apply e.l.f. studio pressed powder in the shade that best suits your skin tone. (I use caramel) Then, apply the e.l.f studio translucent matifying powder to your whole face to make sure that your face stays shine-free all day!
2. Take your e.l.f. studio complexion brush and pat it into the healthy glow bronzing powder in "Matte Bronze". Tap off any excess bronzer from the brush and very lightly dust it all over your face. Now you are ready for blush! Again, using the studio complexion brush, lightly sweep some of the natural radiance blusher in "Flushed" on the apples of your cheeks up your cheek bone.
3. Now its on to the eyes! If you like, fill in your eyebrows how you normally would. Next, with your studio eyeshadow "c" brush, apply the mineral eye shadow in "Celebrity" to your whole eyelid. Make sure to press the eyeshadow onto your lid - not swipe it on - swiping causes shadow fall-out, pressing lets you neatly apply the shadow to the lid!! After you have applied "Celebrity" to both lids, apply "Caffenated" to the outer corners of your eye. Blend both colors together for a seamless wash of gorgeous golden color!
4. Next, dip your small angled brush into the studio cream eyeliner in black. Glide the cream eyeliner along your upper lash line in a thin line. Try to get it as close to your lash line as you can & as straight as possible. Now extend the line out past the corner of your eye to create a tiny wing. This opens up your eyes and looks very exotic! Now take your favorite mascara and apply 2 - 3 coats to your lashes to achieve thick, long lashes. If you don't have naturally long lashes, you can also add false lashes if you wish!
5. Finally it is time to perfect your pout! Take the e.l.f. studio lip stain in "First Date" and carefully apply this beautiful pink lip stain to your lips. If you want a glossy look, next apply the clear gloss. If you prefer a matte lip like me, then skip the clear gloss!