Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dress up your nails with Broadway Nails!

So, you all know that I love to do my nails. Thats a FACT.
Nail polish, artificial nails, acrylic nails - everything, I've done it/tried it all. But, one thing that I have never heard of or tried was stick-on nail wraps. Now, one of my absolute favorite nail brands, Broadway Nails, has created a new product called the Nail Dress!


This fabulous new product is a stick-on nail wrap called the Nail Dress! The Nail Dress is a sticker printed manicure that is easy to apply, lasts long and looks AMAZING! Its a revolutionary instant nail makeover!


 These nail dresses are SO EASY to put on. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:

The whole application process took me about 10 minutes & I was left with a perfect manicure that lasted me about a week without fading or peeling/chipping. (I also put a top coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine on top.) See for yourself how GREAT they look -
Broadway Nails Nail Dress w/ Flash
Broadway Nails Nail Dress without Flash

Also, they are very easy to take off & they do not damage your nails at all. They just peel right off -


Broadway Nails Nail Dress = AMAZING.
Lets be HONEST here, I'm in love/addicted.

5 comments:

  1. Aww I like it girl! Always thought how this thing works. Like your blog and youtube (I'm Gaishell on youtube) visit my blog or FB page anytime :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi :) I think this is one of the best ideas that they have come out with. I love Broadway too! I can't believe that they lasted that long without falling off, that's pretty amazing. Love your blog found it from one of your youtube videos about E.L.F so i decided to come check out your blog and it's great.
    dez

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i see girls with cute nails like this and always it was some type of airbrush. seems like something easy and fast when on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! ur sooooo helpful! i want something that wont ruin my nails, so thx 4 telling me! ill come to this website next time i need a fashion fix! keep doin what ur doin! U_rox!!!!!

    totally2cute
    4eva

    ReplyDelete